Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis we will be holding our monthly Public Meetings online until further notice. Our next meeting is at 7pm on Monday 4th May.
Join us to find out what’s been happening in your local community, or bring an issue to our attention. Whether you want to promote a community activity or are concerned about an issue which affects local residents, we can either help you or put you in touch with someone who can!
If you wish to join the meeting on Zoom, whether using your computer or by dialling in over the phone, please contact us: email@example.com and we will send you the details. We are following this approach to improve the online security of the meeting.
If you know someone who would like to join, but is not connected to the internet, please email us and we will do everything we can to facilitate their participation via the phone!
- Present and apologies
- Matters arising & minutes of previous meeting
- Haymarket Yards
- Social/Physical distancing challenges
- Potential Food Bank Donation
- Treasurer’s Report
- Social Media Report
- ‘About’ section of website (separate paper will be shared at the meeting)
- Councillors Reports
- Park Clean-ups
- Gorgie Dalry Gala Day meeting update
- Any Other Council Business (AOCB)
- Date of Next Meeting (DONM)
For minutes of previous meetings please see: https://gorgiedalrycc.org.uk/minutes-of-meetings/
We look forward to seeing you (online)!